The sewage network of the Lea Artibai region is formed by the WWTP, the channeling, the pumping and the spillways. The Lekeitio WWTP treats wastewater from human consumption.
The construction of the WWTP dates back to 1985. Since its implementation, various updates were made as well as the installation of new equipment and systems.
The purpose of this project was the renovation of the existing electrical and control installations in the Lekeitio Sanitation Network, formed by the Lekeitio WWTP, together with the Pumping (Campo Futbol, Puerto, Isuntza, Kinkozes, Marierrota, Karraspio, Ikutza , Grip, Endai I and 2) and associated Spillways.
SEI executed the project in a joint venture in which it participated 50%.
Provide the EDAR with a new Motor Control Center integrating the existing local tables in the EDAR.
The Scada that previously existed in the E.D.A.R. is replaced. implanting a new Scada application of the complete Lekeitio System.
The PLCs are replaced by current PLCs, making a new programming
The installation of an operator panel (OP) integrated in the motor control center from which the entire plant can be operated / visualized.
In the pumping, depending on the situation of the frame, a new one is modified or installed, PLCs and OP are included. They are included in the local SCADA of the EDAR and in the SCADA WAS of Sanitation.
The ultimate goal has been to improve the functionality, reliability and safety of equipment and people.
- Connection 1, M.T. 13,2 Kv; Transformer 315Kva to 3F+N 400/230V 50Hz. Motorized switch 4P 630A in CCM.
- Connection 2, M.T. 13,2 Kv; Transformer 315Kva threads to 3F+N 400/230V 50Hz. Motorized switch 4P 630A in CCM.
- Connection 3, Generator 120Kva 3F+N 400/230V 50Hz. Motorized switch 4P 250A en CCM.
- The motor control of the Lekeitio EDAR is centralized in a single CCM that has 18 cabinet modules that control 120 services; uses the SIRIUS SIMOCODE pro system from SIEMENS, forming a network of 112 Profinet nodes.
- The EDAR has 9 Siemens SINAMICS V20 frequency inverters with power from 0.55 to 37Kw and another 9 Sirius soft starters from 12.5 to 55Kw
- SIMATIC HMI TP1200 COMFORT operator panel
- Siemens PLC Control CPU315-2 PN / DP with 2 ET200